New year ambitions!
- Hits: 581
So a new season kicks off in a few months, and a plan is emerging for tackling this year! More pieces will be added to the car section, as work is well underway on a swirl pot setup and an intake / injector refurb. I've decided also to have a big push on the site and to get more content up too, as Google ads and Youtube revenue could be made to work a bit harder - the better they do, the more funds we have for racing!
The calendar for PBMWC looks great as ever:
1. 22/23 April – Cadwell Park
2. 20/21 May – Brands Hatch GP
3. 3/4 June – Silverstone National
4. 29/30 July – Silverstone GP
5. 19/20 August – Brands Hatch Indy (German Festival)
6. 23/24 September – Donington Park GP
7. 14/15 October – Snetterton 300
However, the jobs list is a bit demanding on budget to get ready for Cadwell (especially after family winter holidays!) so it looks like we'll start at brands in May. Hopefully I'll finish some races this time.
Here's a taste of what winter prep looks like - it''s not even that late you're stuck in the garage with an assortment of bits that should be on the car!